Monday 30 September 2019

Les Brown - Unlock Your Greatness

This is the second time I add a Talk by Les Brown, not counting my interview with him. It is nearly one and a half hours long but very worth watching. My dear friend and mentor is STILL the best in the world. I first became aware of this giant in the inspirational personal development arena about 30 years ago and told myself if anybody was going to personally teach me to speak, it would be Les Brown or nobody. Be careful what you wish for :-) as this started to happen in early 2014. I listened to him often before and listen to him continuously still, because, when greatness is in front of you and you want to soak it up, technology makes that possible. I am truly blessed and highly favoured indeed! Thank you Les.

No comments:

Post a Comment