Saturday 20 July 2019

It's not over until you win - Les Brown

This speech by my dear friend and mentor, Les Brown, HAS to be on my page. I remember watching a recording of this in the late 90s and was simply blown away! I already mentioned that some years prior to this speech, I had decided Les was going to train me. This is his story and his best speech ....YET, as the living legend is certainly very much alive and speaking. I know that not everyone will become or will want to become such an amazing speaker as Les Brown and that is not necessary. When you tell you story with care and compassion for those around you, you will create significance as you WILL touch lives. There are some tremendous quotes in this 35 minute speech and remember these ones, "Never ever let the opinion of others become your reality"& "It is always better to be prepared and not have an opportunity than have an opportunity and not be prepared".......Prepare yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment